|"Silent Scribe" version of the popular I-Series Dot-Peen. This ball screw drive system has
a marking speed of 4 characters per second in scribe mode. The systems come with two
marking window options: medium and large size. This system is UID/2D Square-Dot®
Compatible. The I-Mark controller uses the latest in drive technology.
Complete marking unit for integration:
Pneumatic Scribe Marking Head in two window
- Model 200 I-Mark Controller
- I-Mark software for programming
(details page 22)
- Power cable, Marking head cable,
Cross over cable, and LAN cable
The I-Mark-IS Marking Head:
- Air and controller connection located on
back of marker.
- Solid aluminum frame with ½" plates on three
sides for easier mounting, all 3 pre-drilled &
- High torque stepper motors and ball screw drives
for precise positioning.
- Pneumatic pin with diamond tip to mark hard parts
45 - 65 Rc
- Mountable in any orientation
The I-Mark Model 200 controller:
Compact design for easy installation
into production equipment.
- Communication options including
remote programming over LAN, and
operational controls via I/O,
Modbus, Serial, Ethernet IP ect.
- Touch screen/monitor upgrade and
- Pedestal mount
- Upgrades: database and camera